Any person, firm or company desirous in entering into import export business requires Import Export Code unless specifically exempted. It is a unique number given to an importer and exporter by the concerned authority. If you are not a minor, lunatic or blacklisted person then you can easily apply for Import Export Code. A particular firm is eligible for only one Import Export Code. One has to apply before the concerned JDGFT for obtaining an IEC number for Export / Import. Import Export Code Service Delhi, IEC Services Delhi, Import Export Code Service in Delhi, IEC Services in Delhi
The requisites to apply for the IEC number are as follows :
- Application Form NO. ANF2A, duly filled, in duplicate.
- Bank Certificate with attested photo, as per Appendix 18A of Form
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant
- Copy of Pan Card Number
- Draft of RS.250/- favoring concerned JDGFT
- Self addressed envelope duly stamped with RS.30/-stamp.
- In case the applicant is a partnership firm, apart from above requisites following IS also required
- Self attested copy of partnership deed
- An authority in favor of partner to act on behalf of the firm for obtaining IEC IS also required.
- In case the applicant is a company, apart from above requisites following is also required.
- Memorandum of articles of association
- Details of directors at the time of applying for IEC number
- Resolution in favor of a director to act on behalf of the company for obtaining IEC number.
We Assist You In :
- Obtaining IEC number
- Revalidation of existing IEC number
- Modification in IEC with regard to any change in pre-existing address, partners, etc.